In recent years HBS have branched into event management as a result of requests from Clients wishing us not only to manage traffic approaching the event, but also traffic within the event. HBS now offer a one stop shop to all our Clients with a range of event services including:
- We will support your licence application by liaising with Roads Service / NRA, the Police, Public Services e.g. buses etc. and submitting a traffic management plan (along with applications to Roads Service for any proposed TM arrangements) detailing all proposed traffic management and internal carparking arrangements.
- We can implement and manage the external traffic management in accordance with all required standards and accreditations.
- We can manufacture any type of sign required for your event. Typical examples are advance information signs on the lead up to the event and carparking signage to clearly inform inbound and outbound traffic of entry / exit routes and row markers to help identify car parking zones.
- Our crews will arrive in advance of the event to setout the carpark and prepare for use. This will include steel pins and rope to delineate carpark areas and pedestrian routes, internal signage etc.
- With the agreed carparking plan, we can supply the marshals and the equipment to ensure that there is a smooth flow of traffic into and out of the event. Our crews are disciplined, uniformed and radio linked to make carparking as quick and efficient as possible.
- Where there is insufficient car parking space we can set up and manage a park and ride service.
- We can provide crowd control barrier, Heras fencing and screening from our own large stock
- In conjunction with our event partners we can provide containers, offices, toilets and much more as part of our one stop shop philosophy.