HBS have been established since 2003 and we specialise in the following
- Road Restraint Systems- Safety Barrier and Parapets
- Traffic Management – Design, Installation and Maintenance
- Temporary Safety Barriers – Design, Installation and Removal
- Passive Solutions- Passively Safe Sign Masts
- Civil Engineering – Structures and Highway Maintenance
- Acoustic and Environmental Barriers – Design, Supply and Installation
Operating across Ireland and Scotland, HBS provides the complete service to our clients. We have a broad product range that allows our specialist teams to provide a solution to any situation. Solutions can be implemented quickly using – stock from our depots and our own in-house operatives and plant.
More and more projects are being procured on a Design and Build basis and HBS have the skills and experience to service the requirements of these types of contracts. Our in-house design team offers the facility of early contractor involvement to assist with the design of safety barrier systems and traffic management and carry out Value Engineering in conjunction with your designers to ensure that a compliant, cost effective solution is provided.
Key locations across the UK and Ireland
HBS has a skilled in house workforce and the required specialist plant required to provide these services. In addition, we have strategically placed depots at the following locations to ensure we can service our clients’ needs.
- Ireland – Belfast and Ballymoney
- Scotland – Bonnybridge, Shotts, Lockerbie and Perth
Our clients can be assured of our ability and commitment to deliver a high quality service with innovative and effective solutions.
All our work is carried out in accordance with our Quality Management System certified ISO 9001:2015 and incorporates the appropriate National Highway Sector Schemes; 2B, 5B, 12A, 12B and 12D.
Management System Certifications
- Health and Safety – BS OSHAS 18001:2007
- Quality - ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental - ISO 14001:2015
National Highway Sector Schemes
- 2B – Safety Barriers
- 2C – Environmental Barriers
- 5B - Parapets
- 10B – Permanent Vehicle Restraint Systems
- 12A/B/D – Traffic Management
- 13 – Surface Treatments
- 19A – Protective Coatings
- 20 – Structural Steelwork
Other Certifications / Trade Bodies Etc
- Fencing Contractors Association